Each Picture Study Portfolio contains
• Full-color works by the selected artist—Eight beautiful pictures by a single artist are included, so you have freedom to choose your six favorites. These convenient art prints come on 8.5″ x 11″ UV coated card stock for fade resistance and durability.
• A Picture Study handbook specific to the artist—With the Picture Study handbook, you will have everything you need for successful picture study gathered into one place in an easy-to-use format.
• Inspiration—Charlotte Mason’s own words about why and how to do picture study.
• How To Use—A simple 5-step plan to follow at your own pace.
• Artist Biography—A short, living biography about the artist, appropriate for all ages.
• Recommended Reading List—An annotated list of suggested books for optional further study about the artist, with age-level recommendations.
• Leading Thoughts—Interesting additional information and ideas that will invite more discussion about each picture included in the portfolio.
• Specifics—Helpful information about the sizes, current locations, and creation dates of the original works of art. Great for informal size comparisons, geography relations, and Book of Centuries entries.
• A Sturdy Portfolio Envelope—The attractive 10″ x 13″ envelope keeps your art prints and handbook protected, organized by artist, and easy to store!