As usual, Fred has adventures. Duck comes back. Fred is pressured to buy life insurance for his wife (Fred isn’t married). Fred “beeps” the nose of 128 lions.
Suitable as a high school text (first six chapters) or as a college text (all 16 chapters).
- Sentences in logic
- Inductive reasoning
- Seventeen logic fallacies
- Predicate logic
- Proofs in predicate logic
- Direct and indirect proofs
- Set theory as a predicate logic structure
- Axiom systems: consistent, complete, meaningful, independent, and recursive
- Arithmetic model
- Gödel numbering of symbols, sentences, and proofs
- Proof of the Diagonal Lemma
- Gödel’s Completeness theorem
- Gödel’s two Incompleteness theorems and their proofs
- Many puzzles and their complete solutions