Guide your child from reading beginning words to reading entire sentences and books with confidence!
The From Words to Books kit makes reading lessons a delight with a multi-sensory mix of phonics, sight words, beautiful reading selections, hands-on activities, and creative fun with words.
Multi-sensory lessons to gently move your child from reading beginning words to reading entire sentences and books, featuring
- Step-by-step instructions so you can focus on your child’s progress.
- Short lessons to encourage a habit of paying attention.
- Classic passages and creative sentences that cover the 100 Most Commonly Used Words, plus hundreds more, including “Rain” by Robert Louis Stevenson; The Dogs and the Fox, an Aesop fable; Proverbs 23:4 and 5 (NIV); and “Letter to My Friends, from a Delighted Author.”
- Helpful teaching tips, word definitions, and notes so you can teach with confidence.
Teach your child to read the delightful way!
The From Words to Books kit contains
- Teacher book with step-by-steps instructions
- A Delightful Reader book filled with classic passages and creative sentences
- My Word Book journal to record and review words your child can read
- 6 decks of ready-to-use word and letter cards that correspond to the lessons
Now reading lessons can be delightful!