Singing the Great Hymns will
- nourish your children’s minds with beautiful thoughts of God.
- teach your children sound doctrine in a simple, easy-to-remember way.
- preserve a rich heritage of faith-filled, inspiring words from godly men and women.
- encourage your whole family to form a delightful habit of praise!
This collection of great hymns makes it easy to do hymn study. Singing a great hymn just once or twice a week will gently introduce the lyrics and music in a memorable, meaningful way. Simply select one hymn to sing together until everyone has learned each stanza. Six hymns are included for each of twelve school years (plus a handful of patriotic classics), giving your children the treasure of more than 70 beautiful hymns in their hearts and minds.
With Singing the Great Hymns, you receive all of these helpful resources.
- An instrumental audio recording of every hymn, so you can hear the tune or enjoy a simple piano accompaniment to your singing.
- Sheet music for each hymn, so you and your children can practice reading music or play along.
- A comprehensive collection of lyrics, so you can enjoy the richness of all the stanzas or select your favorites to learn.
“The singing of hymns at home and of the hymns and canticles in church should be a special delight.”—Charlotte Mason
Experience the special delight of the great hymns of the faith!