Fred goes on a picnic with his two best friends. Find out about…
• Selling Fred’s fountain pens door-to-door
• Jackie’s life as a police officer
• Lee’s shopping sprees at the fishing store
and even some heavy duty linear algebra, including…
- Solving systems of equations with one, many, and no solutions
- Gauss-Jordan elimination
- Gaussian elimination
- Vector spaces
- Inner product spaces
- Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization process
- Fourier series. Data fitting
- Linear Transformations
- Linear functionals
- Dual spaces
- Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Markov chains
- Life of Fred Linear Algebra is a hardcover textbook containing 352 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook.
- City Answers: Life of Fred Linear Algebra is a soft cover booklet of 14 pages. It contains answers to the exercises in Life of Fred Linear Algebra.
Number of Lessons: One full semester upper division college course. It is not broken up into lessons.