An entire year of day-by-day plans for language arts, science, and math for Grade Five.
The convenient tips, reminders, and pre-planned schedule in this book make it simple to guide your fifth-grade student using Charlotte Mason’s effective methods. Click on the Book List tab to see a full list of the resources needed for these lesson plans.
These Individual Studies will
- Keep lessons varied, focused, and of appropriate length.
- Emphasize the cultivation of good habits in school work.
- Encourage growth in language arts through living books and literature.
- Guide you in science through nature study, living books, and other resources.
- Allow you to use the math curriculum of your choice.
- Provide a thorough education at an enjoyable pace.
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|