Canadian art appreciation, art activities and much more.
Use with grades K-12; one or three year teaching option
Spiral bound, 74 pages + discussion questions, 12 gallery quality art postcards and labels
Gentle art appreciation for children of all ages.
Introduce you child to the beauty and grandeur of Canadian artists from Early Canadiana to Group of Seven to present day. Learn about Emily Carr, Tom Thomson, William Kurelek, Ozias Leduc and more! Included inside this ArtPak is a comprehensive teacher manual containing:
• Biographies of over 25 Canadian artists
• Discussion questions for studying the artwork of each artist
• 12 gallery-quality art postcards
• Internet links to view hundred of gallery works
• Directed art activities to teach colour theory, perspective, and other art techniques
• Lap Book TM layouts to match the artists studied
• Etiquette and recording sheets for art gallery visits
Choose a one-year or three-year option. And the best part of all… no previous art experience is needed. Learn alongside your children!
Introduce your child to the beauty and grandeur of Canadian artists from Early Canadiana to Group of Seven to present day. Includes discussion questions, activities and 12 gallery-quality art postcards. Great for all ages! (K-12)