Guide your child into the delightful world of building and reading words with more than 90 multi-sensory games and activities that teach basic phonics. (Early Years)
More than 90 multi-sensory games and activities to teach basic phonics and guide your child into the delightful world of building and reading words!
The Words I Can Build kit helps you guide your child into the delightful world of building and reading words! Once your child knows the letters and the sounds they make, Words I Can Build takes the next step and gently teaches him beginning phonics through enjoyable hands-on activities.
More than 90 multi-sensory games and activities to teach basic phonics, featuring
- Simple instructions so you can spend more time interacting with your child.
- A focus on basic phonics to encourage confidence and reduce confusion.
- Informal and easy-to-do activities using common household items.
- Helpful tips so you know when to pause and when to move on at your child’s pace.
See it. Sound it. Hear it. Say it. Play with it. Build it. Read it!
The Words I Can Build kit contains
- Games and Activities book with step-by-step instructions
- Words I Can Build book to record and review words your child can read
- ABC letter tiles for hands-on word-building
- Colored dot stickers
- 6 decks of ready-to-use fun cards featured in the multi-sensory games and activities
Welcome your child to the delightful world of building and reading words!
|Dimensions||32 × 24 × 6 cm|